BESTPACK CARTON SEALER WARRANTY
BestPack Packaging Systems (referred to herein as BESTPACK) brand carton sealers are warranted for a period of one year after the date of shipment to be free from defect in material and workmanship. Seller’s and manufacturer’s only obligation shall be to repair or replace, at their option, any mechanical part proven to be defective, provided the defect/failure occurs within the warranty period and the said part is returned prepaid, immediately, to the BESTPACK factory or to an authorized service facility designated by the manufacturer.
BESTPACK will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace any defective component(s) upon receipt of said defective component. Equipment replaced under the warranty shall have the same warranty as new equipment, but does not extend the warranty of the original equipment. Not covered by this warranty is the normal wear of components; such as, but not limited to: belts, chains, fuses, bulbs, turntable support, rollers, etc., or misuse or abuse of the machine or any components thereof. Parts returned without the prescribed paperwork will not be covered by this warranty. Labor to remove or repair any components is also not covered by this warranty.
This warranty does not apply to equipment, which, in the opinion of BESTPACK, has be subjected to misuse, neglect, or has been repaired or altered by unauthorized personnel. Damage in transport is the responsibility of the carrier and is not covered under our warranty. BESTPACK’s obligation under this warranty will be to provide for the repairs to defective components or replacement of parts FOB BESTPACK.
Warranty is Void if:
- Failure is not reported to BESTPACK within the one-year warranty period.
- Failure or damage is due to misapplication, lack of proper maintenance, abuse, improper installation, or abnormal conditions; such as, temperature, moisture, dirt, or corrosive matter, etc.
- Failure is due to operations above the rated capacities or used in any other improper manner, either intentional or otherwise.
- Failure is due to equipment that has been altered by anyone other than an authorized representative of BESTPACK.
- Failure is due to an attempt by the purchaser to correct alleged defective equipment. In this event, the purchaser is responsible for all expenses incurred.
- The warranty registration form is not completed and returned to: BestPack Packaging Systems, Inc., 1425 South Campus Avenue, Ontario, CA 91761.
The above statements are made in lieu of all warranties, expressed or implied, including the implied warranties for the merchant ability and fitness for purpose.
Neither seller nor manufacturer shall be liable either in tort or in contact for any loss or damage, direct, incidental, or consequential, arising out of the use of or the inability to use the BestPack brand equipment. No statement or recommendation not contained herein shall have any force effect unless in an agreement signed by an Office or the seller and manufacturer.